Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 4

Nayantara and Prabhudeva are in deep love..

According to film nagar sources, there is news from Chennai that both Nayantara and Prabhudeva are in deep love with each other as well there is a talk that both of them got married as well. When the media asked Prabhudeva on his marriage with Nayanatara, Prabhudeva replied in his own manner as ' That is purely my personal , I will not react on those news. Please don't ask me more about that'. When Tamil media contacted Nayanatara's personal assistant, he condemned the news and he conveyed Nayanatara's message to media. Nayanatara says ' I am not married to Prabhdeva, There are many friends in the industry, Prabhu is a special friend of mine. At present, I don't have time to think of marriage now. Please don't attribute my friendship to love and marriage.'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pz10