Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, June 6

Asin takes training in Martial arts

Asin's training in the martial arts Kalaripayuttu in Kerala has motivated the young actress to promote Kalaripayuttu, and become the chosen ambassador for the vocation. Her training has deeply influenced her and has helped her reconnect with her roots.Asin said, “Kerala is my home state. The minute I landed here I felt a deep sense of homecoming and tranquility. But I never knew a far deeper and more life-changing experience awaited for me in Kerala.”Learning Kalaripayuttu has completely transformed Asin's attitude to life, art, family and identity. On the surface level, she has learnt to be fully self-sufficient. “I'm here alone for the first time. Ever since my father has not been keeping well, I've been coping with being on my own. And now for the first time I'm away from my parents for so long. The whole discipline of Kalaripayuttu has become a new way of life for me. I've to wake up at 6.30 every morning to start working with various gurus here in Trivandrum. It's like going back to school. Only, my father doesn't reach me to the gate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

pz10